Route

Route

Malacca 11 Nov

Started with a Truck clean today as tomorrow will be last day on the truck. We all took part in emptying the truck and cleaning everything on board. After that was finished I grabbed some breakfast before getting my watch strap repaired in the shopping mall.




Next stop was the revolving Tower which gave a bird’s eye view of Malacca and the surrounding area.
I then walked around part of the Dutch Heritage Trail including Coronation Park, and along Jalan Kota to the Malacca Sultanate Palace.


Returned to Chinatown to find the Chinese shoemaker to repair my sandals I bought a few weeks ago. While these were being repaired I walked along the boardwalk along the Malacca River before returning to the shoemaker and then back to the hotel to repack my bag complete with tent, mat and sleeping bag.

This evening I plan to go on a river cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment