Route

Route

Mui Ne 16th October



10 of us got up at 04:30 to see the sunrise at the sand dunes - 2 jeeps were ordered, but only 1 arrived so only 6 managed to get to the sand dunes.  However I did them go down to the Mui Ne beach to see the sunrise there and I also saw the fishermen haul in their overnight catch - fasinating - see the Vietnam album for more shots. As the sun got hotter the beach gradually changed from fishermen to sun worshippers and by the time I left quite a few people were on the beach and in the sea.  There was very little breeze (the previous afternoon it had been quite windy) and was therefore probably the best part of the day. 









By the time I got back to the hotel and had breakfast the sand dune group had arrived back.  Later in the morning 5 of us (Megan, Jonnie, Terry, Glen and me) went for a round of mini golf - it took two and a half hours to finish with Jonnie emerging as the winner despite a 22 at one hole!!


In the afternoon I went back to  Mui Ne beach hoping to go into the sea.  However although it was still sunny and hot the tide had brought in a lot of grren algei and no one was in the sea, although a number of people were sun bathing from their private hotel sun loungers.  I walked towards the town and then back along the road. 

No comments:

Post a Comment